Monday, July 4, 2011

changes...

well, nothing really changes. in my world, that means that everything has changed! I'm still traveling the countryside with my hubby, but we have decided to get the trip short by a couple months. My plan was to stay out with him until September when I go back to school, but I'm home sick!

anyway, we also haven't taken our Ireland trip yet. we are thinking about the week of thanksgiving. we'll see how it goes.

Even if my legs haven't been moving a whole lot, I've been keeping my mind very busy these past several weeks. I starting writing a novel. I am very excited to see it through (hopefully this year). My latest creative brainstorm is that I want to build furniture! I intend to start after hubby and I replace his shop tools that were stolen :(

so...on to the next big thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment