Thursday, May 17, 2012

sunshine & valium…

finally, some nice weather has graced us here in coastal maine! been a blah week; I didn’t get any new projects done. I am planning to set up a booth at the flea market in a couple weeks so I need to get my buns in gear and get some things built. it will be my first time selling my creations in person so

I’m sure I will feel inadequate and unworthy of sales… however, my darling husband has offered to do the market with me. whew! he’s terrific help with everything I do so it should go well.

school is now done for the summer. I’m super excited to be done. this last semester kicked my *ss. back in the fall. to celebrate my achievement I impulsively decided to color my hair…pink :) I’m not certain that I love it, but I definitely stand out! it works out well because I am going to a concert tomorrow night (godsmack & staind) so the pink hair should work. I’ll let you know how it goes…I’m hoping not to find myself in any mosh pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment